Re: [DL] The Fate of "Great Weird North"?

> I can see on the nice little update on the page that "Great Weird North" is
> now "On Hold".
>
> WOULD YOU LIKE TO FRIGIN' WELL TELL ME WHAT THE **** THAT MEANS???

Well, since it didn't say "canceled", which was the original plan, I
think it means they've listened to the feedback and have decided not to
completely rule it out yet.   But with feedback and attitude like this,
I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped listening to us.

> Does it mean, "We're going to hold on to it for awhile, and do a good job of
> it when there's time."  Or, "We're taking your hopes and dreams for the past
> TWO YEARS, using it as wipe paper, and flushing it down the loo!!!"

I may have been looking forward to it, but cancelling a RPG suppliment
rulebook is not going to effect MY hopes and dreams.

-Everett Proctor