Re: [DL] Dinero (Goff)

--- TobyAkers@aol.com wrote:
> The book lists a second amount of money that the charecter can call
> on.  Is
> this amount a one time thing?  Can the charecter call on it often?
> How
> often?  Once per adventure or per month, year perhaps?

I don't have my books right in front of me, but I thought it said that
it could be called on once a month.  Yeah, at the 4-5 point range, that
can be quite a bit, but that's why it costs so much.  Remember, it's
_very_ difficult to buy Edges once play has begun.  In the case of
dinero, I've always had the player state why he/she has so much money
and why they're adventuring despite the fact.  As for getting the
money, if it's a trust, fund, the character wires mommy and daddy/the
family lawyer, if it's income due to a job or stock in a company
(railroads are a particular favorite) then it is delivered to the PCs
bank account at the end of the month.

-Bryce

=====