RE: [DL] Improv

I hate it when my group splits up but then I am a lazy gamer and don't want
to get up and go to another room or outside, which is probably why I don't
larp. Anyways, after playing in my cthulhu games for years, my group never
separates.  It is funny that they all insist on going everywhere together
but I have fostered their paranoia for years and it carries over into every
type of game I run now and I get to reap the benefits...:)

lisa "the evil marshal"