[DL] Becoming Blessed

--- Ole Ingvar Stene <oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Had a huckster with 8 in Soul Blast in my group
> once. Also, a blessed with 8 in Faith.
>
> Never again.
> Marshal Ole I. Stene

Sheesh!!  I get enough flax for having a crummy 2d6!

While I'm on the topic, here's a question for the
general public.  How would you go about becoming
Blessed in game, i.e. not starting with it?  Obviously
you have to have the points for it, but should there
be some sort of quest involved?

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen