Re: [DL] Frightening realizations...

Yes, I have also seen things like this, where you really need to make a roll,
and you have really good odds of making the roll, and then you don't, and then a
minute later, you sit back and think, "well, that actually makes sense if..."
taking into account what has happened to the character.

Sometimes it's scary.

--Dirk