[DL] Language skills--OT

I don't think apologies are necessary in this case.  Chances are, if
someone has very poor skills regarding the English language here, they
ARE a native speaker.  It's the people who weren't born into the language
and actually put effort into learning it that know how to speak.  The
same generally goes for knowledge of US history, law, and so forth.
Hell, I'm in the middle of Illinois, and a lot of the people here don't
even know which side of the Civil War their ancestors fought on (or,
that's what i gather from the rear bumpers of their pickups, at least).

> Please allow me to apologize to all of our subscribers for whom
> english
> is not the primary language.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
"That's all I remember, then it all went black
Next thing I remember, I woke up with this mullet
Oh, Poodleman, what have you done to me?" (Optigonally Yours,
"Poodleman")

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.