[DL] Devil's Tower Experiences

First of all, best wishes for the New Year to everyone,  I hope you
all had a good one.

Anyway...

I'm just getting round to running the Devil's Tower campaign with my
posse and I thought that I would check to see if anyone who had run
the adventure had any comments on their experiences, specifically
I'm interested in:

- parts of the adventure that have required some tinkering

- any mods made to the adventure and how they turned out

- adding in your own red herrings or developing plot
threads/characters/locations above and beyond the main adventure

Anyway I'm interested to hear what your experiences/thoughts are.

Thanks for any responses.

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses