RE: [DL] Devil's Tower Experiences (Spoiler

How about a funny DT experience from the Player's point of view...(Or The
funniest use of dynamite ever!)

Spoiler!

OK, our measily small party manages to make it to the final showdown in DT.
The creatures at the end are confronted, and are giving us trouble right
away due to the high card the Marshal has pulled.  A stick or 2 of dynamite
quickly changes that, before the head creature even has a chance to react.
All the lesser creatures are dead or unconcious.  Now we begin to fight the
lead dude.  Then Stone shows up, and pissed off since he had to walk to Salt
Lake having been thrown from the train.

Another stick of dynamite is produced and thrown (against my wishes, because
almost every character that has lobbed dynamite in one game or another has
ended up dead because of a botched throw roll).  With too long of a fuse,
and Stone being to quick, Stone simply pickes up the dynamite, grabs the
head creature, and procedes to insert the dynamite into a not so nice place
of the creature, making one nasty grenade!

As the rest of the party is preparing to flee (and die), our huckster, who
had a card up his sleeve, rolls very well on his huckter skill, and casts
'Spirit Coils' on Stone.  As you know, Stone now has to spend one action
freeing himself from the coil.  Luckily for us, Stone's next action is the
same action that the dynamite goes off, and since it takes 2 actions for
Ghost, Stone and his stinky grenade go BOOM.  He's knocked accross the room,
where our gunslinger (who's put every bounty point into quickness or
shootin') opens up on Stone.  His first two shots both hit in the head
because of raises, and excellent hit rolls.  And Stone goes down!

A follow up double barrel shot gun blast to the face makes sure that he
stayed down for a least a few hours.

Point is:  We Got Lucky!!  Had a good laugh too when Stone with living
grenade got Coiled!

--Joel