Re: [DL] Rant!

Stuff like this is what I like to hear.  It's good to see that someone
out there is listening to the concerns of us fans.
The main thing, which I think you've covered, is that we're all hoping
that what we're looking at now (having almost nothing released at all)
doesn't become the long-term plan for Pinnacle.  It seems that this is
just one of those reorganization delays that gamers have to live with
from time to time (Of  course, it came at a bad time; you guys missed out
on the holiday rush).
The e-books are kinda neat, and the format works nicely for things like
The Epitaph, but I hope we're not going to see the "essentials" get done
strictly as e-books.  I want to have purple books on my shelf when Lost
Colony comes out, not a crappy black binder with a masking-tape label.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A. Ranallo

"A man who has blown all his options can't afford the luxury of changing
his ways.  He has to capitalize on whatever he has left, and he can't
afford to admit--no matter how often he's reminded of it--that every day
of his life takes him farther down a blind alley."
-Hunter S. Thompson, "Hell's Angels"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.