Re: [DL] Rant!

excuse my grammar, im drunk and british. im the be"atch that moaned about my
non materialising hanging judge statues. i have followed pinnacle faithfully
from their birth and will continue to a point. me and my players voted on the
website for the book that people wanted next, and i believe waste warriors
was the winner by a good margin. so please tell me how the hell collegium got
let out first!!. i know how hard it is changing companies but lets be frank
at least 5 months without a single release what the hell is going on.
pinnacle was making money with all the books they were releasing, maybe not
alot but the point is they still made money. i would hope you are going to
keep up the same sort of quota that we are used to, because like someone on
this list said without us you are fucked, pardon the english.( i expect a
moderator e-mail any minute for that breach of etiquette). we on the
listserve are your pay check to a certain degree. lets face it as far as i am
concerned deadlands, hoe. and lost colony are gonna piss over any other
prouduct you have going. ( ANOTHER E-MAIL). the point of this is we are all
fan boys and are used to alot of good quality products and if you mess it up
i and anyone else on the list with me will come over to your house and do you
big stylieeee. you will have an advantage in that we let you shoot first.
sorry if i upset anyone but i had to get it off my chest.

ps darious dont send me any e-mails about my use of foul language, i know i
was out of order but im sure alot of people on this list agree with me.

by the way what is the address of the off topic list cos i have alot to say
           yours the worried pinnacle supporter
                                                              deadlander the
1st

waaassssuuuppp