[DL] Re: Rant!

> Not true. Fields of Honor did not ship to the trade until late > October.
The product was completed at Gen Con, and some pre-release
> copies were there, but it was not actually shipped until
> Cybergames.com was able to step in and deal with the printer. The
> product would never have shipped at all if Cybergames.com hadn't
> stepped in.

Sorry, I've got to call this one. We had plans in place that would have
resulted in the shipping of Fields of Honor prior to the Cybergames buyout.
_After_ the buyout difficulties cropped up that necessitated Cybergames'
intervention.

There's some truth to what you said Steve, but it's not all of the story.
I've been as supportive as I can, but it's time Cybergames accept some of
the responsibility for the current situation instead of simply passing the
buck _down_ the chain of command, IMHO.

John Goff