[DL] Statement

There is a great deal of speculation and opinion on this list about
what Pinnacle is doing, what Cybergames.com is doing, and why. It is
not appropriate for me, or anyone else in our company or our
subsidiaries, to discuss operational details of Pinnacle's business.
What we can share with this list is the goal that we have: to keep
producing a stream of great new products. We want to produce
high-quality games that provide a good value to the consumer.
Cybergames.com acquired Pinnacle in order to get access to some great
intellectual properties, and to help Pinnacle achieve a steady,
profitable status producing gaming products. What Cybergames.com
wants to see from Pinnacle is a steady schedule of profitable
products, and that's what we're working towards. In order to get to
that point, we have to deal with the current situations that exist in
every aspect of the business.

Right now we are taking the actions we deem appropriate with respect
to the business and the product lines. These actions are taken with
full knowledge of the facts of the business and the product lines. No
one outside of the company has that full knowledge, and not everyone
inside the company is privy to financial information about our
companies. Therefore the reasons behind the decisions being made can
only be addressed in general terms, if at all. It's certainly
difficult to understand why decisions are made without all of the
facts, and of course details of our business operations are (of
necessity) confidential. So speculation is a natural result, and
equally naturally most of the speculation will be wrong to a greater
or lesser degree, since it's based on very incomplete information.

All of that, though, is really secondary to the purpose of this list.
This list is for fans of Deadlands, and therefore what's really
important is not speculation about the process of producing Deadlands
products, but the Deadlands products themselves. As products are
released we want to hear what you think of them, so we can continue
to improve the products in the future. Collegium was just released,
so we'd hope to get some feedback about what you think of the
product. When Waste Warriors comes out soon, we'd like to hear
comments about that.

It's important for us to hear what you'd like to see in new products,
so that we can factor that in when making product decisions. What
would you like to see in future Deadlands products?

I'll be gone for the next few days, so I won't be reviewing or
responding to this list for some time.
--
- Steve Peterson, Cybergames.com