Re: [DL] Defending Shane

well, unfortunately for me, i have never met Shane Hensley, though, from
what i've read here, and in deadlands, he seems to be someone i'd like and
respect.  What orrigionally brought me to Deadlands was the idea of playing
a game where being Texan meant something (born and raised, and damn proud of
it).  I stayed with it because of the wonderful tale that unfolded the
further i read.  Because of Deadlands (and L5R, while the partnership was
there), I began demoing BNW (which i also enjoy, but can't get enough
players interested to make a regular game worthwile).  I KNOW i got at least
a dozen people to buy the Core BNW book, and most of them went on to buy
more of them.  Quite frankly, the only complaint i have is that there havn't
been any new books.  My current gamer hangout has a grand total of 5 books.
none for HOE (setting of choice to run).  And i'm not hurling accusations at
anyone, as i'm not in the know enough to pick the right target.

Anywho, i'm done rambling, and appologize for it.  the point is, Mr.
Hensley, I salute you, and thank you for sharing your vision.