RE: [DL] Statement

<snip>
>  >All of that, though, is really secondary to the purpose of
>  >this list. This list is for fans of Deadlands, and therefore
>  >what's really important is not speculation about the process
>  >of producing Deadlands products, but the Deadlands products
>  >themselves.
>
> This is incorrect.  All things Deadlands are considered fully
> on topic for this list.

As Allan, correctly, points out, this list has *historically* been about
much more than feedback on Deadlands products.  At times it has been about
differing aspects of the industry as a whole.  And I am sure that if this
venue were constricted in any way, numerous of us would explode wholesale,
having no place to vent these particular thoughts, aspirations, musings,
etc.

Jim H.