RE: [DL] Disarming shots

I wouldn't have the damage total divided. I think the TN has to be that high
if your weapon is hit by a bullet, so that it's very unlikely you're not
disarmed.
Mmh, seems that M. Long has answered already. Well, I might as well stop
here, but I'll just add a remark : if the target makes the TN and so manages
to keep the weapon in her hand, then it could be useful to have a rule to
determine wether the weapon is broken or not. Perhaps the durability rules
given for gizmos in S&R could be used here, but I don't rememeber how they
work.
Just my 2 euro-cents, and that is not much..

bertrand

	In Law Dogs, it states this about disarming shots: "If the attack is
	successful, roll the damage as normal. The target must then make a
Strength
	roll, using the amount of damage done as a Target Number."

	So what is the size increment we're supposed to use to divide the
damage
	total? Is it the size of the target holding the gun, or that of the
gun
	itself (in which case what the heck is a gun's size?)? I'm assuming
that the
	total needs to be divided, because if not the TNs would be
ridiculously
	high.