[DL] Whitewash City

Anyway.

I ran across this on the usenet - there is another set of downloadable
Western Buildings ala Microtactix's Vulture Gultch series.

This one is put out by Eric Hotz and they can be seen at
http://www.hyperbooks.com/catalog/whitewashcity.html

I'm buying direct from Eric, so I haven't actually seen the whole set - but
the sample building is in color and looks to be for 25mm scale - so you
might want to up size the buildings before printing them out.

And, from what I've seen, they pretty good.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Sloths move at the speed of congressional debate but with greater
deliberation and less noise.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke