Re: [DL] The Collegium

"B.D. Flory" wrote:
> Honestly, I was a little disappointed with the Collegium.  What new info
> there was was interesting, but too much of the book was taken up by
> rehashing parts of the Doomtown storyline (this is acceptable, though, as
> those players not familiar with the CCG need this info), and the "catalog".
>  While a few gadgets would have been nifty, a la the gadget portion of the
> Agency book, I already had Smith & Robards.  I don't need another one.

Not having ever played (or been interested in playing) the CCG, I liked
the write up of the Collegium, though, I wish one of the books would
give a clearer view of what exactly happened.

However, I did notice on the first few pages a couple of printing errors
- for example, part of a paragraph reprinted on the same page.  That
disappointed me.

However, all in all, it was nice to finally get a DL fix in.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - "The Man.  The goatee.  The reputation." - Kimmet
"What the hell is wrong with that boy?!?" - Adrienne Uphoff