Re: [DL] Re: Rain o' Terror (Shane)

In a message dated 1/4/2001 5:49:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com writes:

I also noticed there's no comic in the Epitaph 3, but it mentions there is.
Did something go wrong with my download or what? Personally, I can live
without the comics for the most part, but the fact that it says I'm getting
one and didn't is rather bothersome. Just wunderin'.

Sinister Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com

No, there's no comic. It was decided they were too costly. It's a shame,
because the comic was done and Chris Libey has been coloring it for his own
portfolio. Maybe it will get used someday. And no, don't ask to have it
posted for free. I'd rather save it for something, but that's not my call now.

Shane