Re: [DL] Statement

In a message dated 1/7/2001 2:17:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
moderator@darious.com writes:

<< >All of that, though, is really secondary to the purpose of this list.
  >This list is for fans of Deadlands, and therefore what's really
  >important is not speculation about the process of producing Deadlands
  >products, but the Deadlands products themselves.

 This is incorrect.  All things Deadlands are considered fully on topic for
 this list.

 Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth
 moderator@darious.com >>

Thanks for that Deputy.     While I have the "Let's all wait and see what
they have planned BEFORE we get the nooses, tar and feathers" school of
thought, I had to comment on this.    Mr. Peterson's comment seemed to sound
like a "I don't like this topic, so stop it" shot.     Thanks for the
clarification for him (He might be a 'newer' poster after all!) that ALL
Deadlands topics are ON topic, even when we don't want to discuss them or
disagree strongly with them!     (I STILL feel a "Muckraker" book sounds
good!!!!   heh heh heh)

Laissez le bon temps rollez

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412