[DL] Son of Rant

   When I wrote my comments in the original Rant, the
comments where not against Pinnacle but against
cybergames.com.  I meant in no way to say that Shane
or any of the other staff of Pinnacle where "sell
outs".  I think that most people know that, but I
wanted to make that clear. I have nothing but the
greatest respect for these people, who have brought to
this hobby a series of great games and have done a
fantastic job of supporting the game and its fans.
  That's what has made upset with CG because I haven't
seen the same support and dedication that PEG always
gave us.  Although I am encouraged by their positive
response, but I'm from Missouri the show me state and
I have a wait and see attitude.
  I think I hit a nerve with my e-mail, but apparently
I was not alone in my concerns.  I've learned a lot
from the various e-mails in the last few days and I'm
glad to see that there are other fans of this great
game out there. I'm glad to see that even though
sometimes we disagree, for the most part we disagree
agreeably.
  I hope to see new material for the Deadland lines
(soon) as well as Lost Colony.
                                 Horace Black