Re: [DL] PDF Material (was: Legion of Rabid Fans)

n onscreen) is
> download time over modem connections and access to CD burners.  But then I'm
> spoiled in both regards by access at work.
>
> And to diffuse any angry arguments, I don't mean to attack your position,
> just to offer a differing opinion and it's reasoning.  Oh, and it won't look
> so cool on the bookcase either. *sigh*
>
> Jim H.

Of course! Your points are well received and if I had the extra $, time, computer hardware and wheels to get myself to kinko's I very likely would reconsider, but I'd probably still buy the printed book in preference.  Unfortunately, I just have too many strikes against me right now.

PS: thanks Allan for the Whitewash city lead!

N.M. Thibodeau d'Verre

"I don't like the looks of this monster, can we not find another?!?"

Can't find what you're looking for?

The LookSmart Live! community will help you find it and reward you for helping others. http://live.looksmart.com