[DL] Brave New World

Job Title: Communications Consultant     Office Phone #:      Handset #:
     I don't know if anyone else can confirm this, but a friend of mine said
Matt Forbeck posted to a newsgroup stating that he's leaving AEG and that Brave
New World is dead, at least temporarily.  Supposedly there's something about him
being able to get the rights to the game from them and maybe striking out on his
own.  I don't have access to the newsgroups here, so I thought one of ya'll
might be able to verify this...  It's a shame, I wasn't entirely crazy about the
mechanics but I liked the BNW storyline.