RE: [Re: [DL] Striking Doomtown]

>> Also, the only real reason that the CCG failed was the delay in
>Hasbro/Wizards
>> dropping it and then taking forever to get back up with Alderaac.
>
>Hmm, does this sound like anything else we're seeing?

Recent grumblings notwithstanding, RPGers are not as fickle as CCGers.  CCGs
*require* a constant supply of new cards, whereas there is already
sufficient product to allow you to play  Deadlands and HoE.

I mean, I still see Morrow Project events at cons!

I'd be willing to bet the average "Man on the street" doesn't even know what
is going on with PEG at this moment.  (Lets try to remember that the ~400
members of these lists are but a small fraction of the Deadlands/HoE players
in the world...)

Patrick
Nick Zachariasen