[DL] Re: Statement

----- Original Message -----
> It's important for us to hear what you'd like to see in new products,
> so that we can factor that in when making product decisions. What
> would you like to see in future Deadlands products?

I personally would just like to see these "future products" that have been
staring me in the face in my preorder guides for months. So would a lot of
other people. What do I want to see from them? The same quality product
Pinnacle is known for, in book form, on my game shelf. If you could possibly
hire an actual editor (who actually edited), that would be a bonus. The
mistakes in the first few pages of  _The Collegium_ made my head swim.
Pinnacle produces the best two RPGs on the market, but the editing has
always needed work.

Just get the ball rolling. And give us Lost Colony.
(Yeah, I know.. it's still being written I guess...)

 Sinister "holy crap, it's 5:30 am" Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com