Re: [DL] E-books

In a message dated 1/9/2001 7:35:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
darious@darious.com writes:

<< It might not be a bad idea to download your favorite articles before the
 PEG website revision. >>

Already beat ya to that thought Deputy!

I agree with all that you said, but I think that you might have left one
thing out.....might have missed it...I do that sometimes.     Let's face
it...... even with all the 'safeguards' and 'security measures' that online
stores have, there are still cases of 'somehow' your credit card number being
used by those that gain access to it.     Paranoid?      Dang right, I am!
 Only have to get burned once to be shy of the fire, says I.     I WANT Rain
of Fire...... I NEED Rain of Fire...... but unless it happens to appear in my
local gaming store, I'll never HAVE Rain of Fire... or any of the future
E-Releases.     Hopefully, this won't happen.     Hopefully, Rain of Fire,
Waste Warriors (sorry....HOE related, but still....), and all the other
reported (had the word 'promised' there, but thought better of the semantics
of it... heh heh heh) materials will see store shelves some time sooner than
later.     I'm STILL in the "Give'em a chance" mode.     If they ARE
E-Books..... well...... guess ole Mojo'll be S.O.L.  (Sorta Outta Luck.....
no profanities Deputy... not eben in initial form!   heh heh heh)

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"
Visit  my webpage :  <A