[DL] Hangin' Judge

The Hangin' Judge is supposed to ship from Toy Vault at the end of January!

Yeehaa!

On a more serious note, I sincerely apologize to those of you who have been
waiting all this time. Please remember that this isn't a PEG product,
however. We're just selling it.

That said, it was my decision to list it early, and it was a mistake. Again,
I apologize and won't repeat that mistake in the future.

Those of you who ordered the Judge will find a special treat in the box along
with it.

Shane