[DL] Schedule

Okay gang,

Here's the deal. Waste Warriors should release IMMEDIATELY.

The Black Circle will go to the printers at the end of the month and should
hit in late Feb.

Dead Presidents should hit about the same time.

I am considering publishing Rain o' Terror as a book as well, but please
don't hold me to this yet.

As for Lost Colony and new books, I'm still trying to figure out what I can
handle all alone (and perhaps with a second job as well), so please be
patient for the next few days while I figure out where I'm at and what I can
do.

Thanks all! And if you really want to help, check out the specials I'll put
on the new site next week and order, order, order. Buy books for your
friends, use 'em to line your bird cages, whatever ;). Help us out during
this crunch and we'll come back stronger and better than ever.

Promise.

Shane