RE: [DL] The Big News

However in the case of reprints, haven't all the costs *already* been paid
so any income from them in excess of printing costs (assuming you have the
money to pay the printers in the first place) is "free & clear" (to quote an
annoying series of TV phone commercials)?

Jim H. "and no, it's not free and it's not all that clear"