Re: [DL] The Big News

In a few days, the NEW web store will go up. Please wait until then and order, order, order. I'll post some specials to help you out--I need orders to help me out and get us back on track.
I know that there are people here who like to support their local game store, and rightly so.  However, in this case I think it would be best for you to buy direct from PEG over their website.  That way much more of the cover cost becomes PEG revenue.

Jeff "Unless I am mistaken, and then I am sure it won't be long before someone lets me know that." Tolle

http://www.shopping.altavista.com