From: "J Tolle" <jwtolle@altavista.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] The Big News

> In a few days, the NEW web store will go up. Please wait until then and
order, order, order. I'll post some specials to help you out--I need orders
to help me out and get us back on track.
> I know that there are people here who like to support their local game
store, and rightly so.  However, in this case I think it would be best for
you to buy direct from PEG over their website.  That way much more of the
cover cost becomes PEG revenue.

> Jeff "Unless I am mistaken, and then I am sure it won't be long before
someone lets me know that." Tolle