Re: [DL] Donation{Shane}

"Ashman, Joel" wrote:

> How many people are on the list?  Maybe we could take up a collection for
> Shane.  If we could get 100 people to donate $100, that would keep Shane
> from having to take up a 2nd job for a few months (I think)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --Joel

Sad but true :)  I was thinking much the same thing. Although a smaller amount
was what I had in mind. I am sure anything and everything would help.

HEY SHANE
	Perhaps you could put an order slot on your new site up for a cheesy pastic
badge or something and have several rates availible. This would be a real
transation in case their are any financial problems with a "gift". I really
don't know.
--
David Heth
"Sniper rifles have been known to cause Spontaneous Brain Rejection(SBR) at