Re: [DL] Donation{Shane}

--- Sam & Max <samnmax@swbell.net> wrote:
> HEY SHANE
> 	Perhaps you could put an order slot on your new
> site up for a cheesy pastic
> badge or something and have several rates availible.
> This would be a real
> transation in case their are any financial problems
> with a "gift". I really
> don't know.

Last I checked there aren't any tax problems, at
least, with personal gifts of under $10,000.  Mind
you, that's a pretty big gift.

Another alternative to the buy a cheap item idea would
be a PayPal account set up to receive money from
everyone who wants to donate.  Or maybe we could all
pool together and buy him something he needs, or hire
him a temp!!!

I'm willing to help head this project, so let's hear
more of what people think.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen