[DL] Reviewing

toadpooka@juno.com at toadpooka@juno.com wrote:

> Someone has said that the best way to help your favorite game company is
> to review their products at places like rpg.net.  I used to think that
> wasn't that great of an idea, but then I put a review on rpg.net.  For
> those of you with time on your hands, review every damn Deadlands book
> you own and put it online.  People read those things.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing.  I have no idea how much reviews on
websites actually help sales, but they certainly can't hurt, and even the
cash-strapped members of the list can afford to write a review, right?
Right?

I'm planning on doing a number of them, as time and inspiration allows, and
will encourage my players to do the same.  (List members Daphné and Ann, not
to mention Daniel fill my inbox with enough Deadlands-related verbiage as it
is (see web site) that a few really meaty reviews ought to be child's play
for them, especially if I offer the usual incentive (bribery).

--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca