Re: [DL] Reviewing

 >Actually, I was thinking the same thing.  I have no idea how much reviews on
 >websites actually help sales, but they certainly can't hurt, and even the
 >cash-strapped members of the list can afford to write a review, right?
 >Right?

This is an excellent idea.  A good solid fair review on rpg.net is seen by
a large number of folks.

Those of you who picked up Collegium might want to put something up, as
well as those who pick up Waste Warriors once it's out.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Bureaucrat, n.: