[DL] Ghost Town, The movie.

I just got done watching something that you guys should be aware of.  The
name of the movie is Ghost Town, put out by Empire Pictures and produced
Charles Band.  This movie is a great B-movie romp into the heart of the
weird west.  It has everything that Deadlands thrives on:  bleeding skulls,
harrowed, hot babes, and inbred yokals. I was able to get it in the horror
section of my local Hastings and I sugest, nay I demand, that you all watch
it.

Marshel Boone

"Why don't you go outside and play hide and go ---- yourself."