[DL] newbie Marshal Q and ordering Q

(Some of you said you'd actually like to see the short intros i sent to my
posse (2) for our very first campaign.  Each character got his own version
with no knowledge of what the other one got.  If you were one of the ones
interested, please respond.  I tried to attach the files to this message but
it bounced back. Feel free to make any comments and suggestions.).

Got my Marshal's screen (yeah!).  Have 1 question.  On the left panel there
is a table titled 'Gitalong.'  To what part of the rulebook is that
referring?

Also, I ordered from the PEG website a few days ago.  Since i have seen all
these messages about "...when the new order page comes up..."  I haven't
heard anything from PEG - not even an email confirmation of my order.  Did i
just send info into a black hole or what?

Thanks,

Ricky