[DL] Adobe Acrobat Help [OT]

Can anyone help me with adobe acrobat?  I just got a
copy of it so that I could turn some PSDs of mine into
PDFs, but I can't figure out how to make them look
good.  Everytime I process one, it ends up blurry and
crappy?  Any advice, hints, or tricks?

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>