Re: [DL] newbie Marshal Q and ordering Q

"Ricky Gray" <regray8@msn.com> wrote:

> (Some of you said you'd actually like to see the short intros i sent to my
> posse (2) for our very first campaign.  Each character got his own version
> with no knowledge of what the other one got.  If you were one of the ones
> interested, please respond.  I tried to attach the files to this message but
> it bounced back. Feel free to make any comments and suggestions.).

I hadn't noticed anything to this effect, but I'd love to see it.  Send 'em
along, I say!

> Also, I ordered from the PEG website a few days ago.  Since i have seen all
> these messages about "...when the new order page comes up..."  I haven't
> heard anything from PEG - not even an email confirmation of my order.  Did i
> just send info into a black hole or what?

If it were me, I'd send Shane a message, as it may have disappeared into the
black hole, or Cybergames may be holding the order (with or without product
to fill it).  In the latter case, I'd cancel and re-order when the new page
comes up, but Shane may have other thoughts on the matter.
--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca