[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010116

    Hi, Dave! I have found the chip cheat to be quite easy. We use Cardstock Cowboys and a separate batch of chips. As mentioned in the Handbook, the players really get into helping chip those figures! I struggled along with the pencil/paper method for quite awhile. The
Cardstocks and chips method is MUCH quicker and allows you to track damage at a glance. That's been MY experience...

                                                                Just another hand on the Deadlands train,

                                                                                        Dan