Re: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010116

I like using the cardstock cowboys myself.  In fact, some of my players are quite the talented artists, so we had them draw up quick sketches of each of the PC's.  I then colored them in Photoshop (came out quite good) and printed them at kinkos on glossy cardstock.
Instant personalized Cardstock Cowboys.  I also had another friend draw up a cultist for use in a future battle, colored him, and printed up a box full of them for a future battle.  They look really good and combined with the cowboys & beasties I got from pinnacle, they're
gonna freak when they see the whole lot of them lined up.

Instead of chips, I use colored paper clips, (yes, just like the ones used on the character sheets) to mark the wounds.  It's a bit easier then trying to find extra chips, lifting the figs to put chips under them without disturbing the figs next to them.