RE: [DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010116

Any of your posse of artists feel OK about having their work posted, so the
rest of us can use it?  Or maybe taking requests?  (My gunslinger wears...
and carries... and would look cool if...)

There are several list members with websites, and I plan on getting my act
together sometime this millenia and having a site too.  So webspace
shouldn't be problem.

And out of curiosity, how much did Kinkos charge?

Jeff Y.