Re: [DL] A question, and some waffling

>I would be inclined to say no he cannot change targets just
>because he got a good hand.  However as Marshal I would be inclined
>to give him some nice extra effect (like picking up with gun still
>in it's holster, including the guy?).
>
>Otherwise would it not be similar to casting sould blast at a pleb
>and because you got a full house declaring that it was cast
>at his boss instead?

I'll say from the outset that hucksters are my favorite concept to play, and have been since I started. Accordingly, this has come up a number of times, and our Marshal's view on it is basically the same as mine (though he can correct me if I'm somehow wrong).

What you aim for is what you get. I mean, it's one thing to get a good hand & lift a baddy by his gunbelt-- it's quite another to completely skip your target and head on to the bigger fish simply because you got a better hand.

Of course, with something like Black Lightnin', this doesn't apply, since it's a new throwing roll every time you want to hit somebody.

IMO, casting a hex isn't really that different from slinging a bullet. How many marshals would let you hop-scotch targets just because you rolled a 35 to shoot?

Melissa

==
Melissa
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/savannah/index.html
--------
Chaos, panic, and disorder-- my work here is done.

Get your own LocalGenius.com email addresses.  It's Fun!  It's Free!
Go to---> http://www.localgenius.com