Re: [DL] Devil's Tower Trilogy

<Spoiler Warning>

*snip*
>The Devil's Tower trilogy can lead to a "this is what happens if you do
nothing, or do >some things wrong" Deadlands setting (Hell 0n Earth).
Background in HoE is far more >blatant about who's been doing what icky
things behind which green doors in the DL >world.
*snip*

I know these questions might seem dumb but here goes. Is it possible to run
just one part of the trilogy at a time? Also does it HAVE to lead into a HoE
type setting?

Dave Panseri
gaidaigoji@home.com

"You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle at
both ends again?"
"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."