Re: [DL] Devil's Tower Trilogy < Stone SPOILERS>

<MORE SPOILERS this time about Stone>

> The second: Heart o'Darkness. Your posse runs to Lost Angels, and right into the gaping maws of not one, but two of the Weird West's "heavy hitters." Events in this module are referred to in later bo>

Actually, I'm in the process of setting up this campaign and
following the recommendations to use Stone's abilities to best use I
started checking the harrowed powers.  Assuming that his fightin'
skill is as good as his shootin skill, has anyone noticed Charnel
Breath?

I think when I run this campaign I'll make Stone pretty sneaky, only
resorting to direct confrontation, using his guns:

a) when he cannot skew factors in his favour
or
b) when factors are extremely skewed in his favour

and
always, always, always have a card up his sleeve so that if things go
pear shaped he can Ghost on his next available action.

I kind of picture him as an undead version of one of those
killers from an HK flick, who walk in slowmo both guns
blazing, and their trenchcoat billowing out behind them.

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses
and vandals.