Re: [DL] Webrings

 >Oh, and I guess I'll throw the doors open to suggestions from anyone with a
 >nifty idea what to call it (now that two really good ones have already been
 >taken)?  I'm thinking the Webring With No Name, and surely you can do better
 >than that!

Fort 51?
Fort Harrowed?

Hmm. . .
How about a simple name this time to set it apart from the other two?  The
Deadlands Webring?

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Texas has a lot of electrical votes.
                 -Yogi Berra - During an election campaign, after George
Bush stated that Texas was important to the election.