[DL] San Francisco area Deadlands Listmembers?

Hi,

I noticed someone posting about a San Francisco Marshal looking for players,
and furthermore I know that Maggie's group is in the area, so I thought I'd
mention that one of my old players (not in Deadlands, but in a good many
other games) has recently relocated to the area (somewhere in Oakland
actually) and is looking to meet other gamers in the area.

He is a really sweet guy, an excellent role-player (top ten percent sort of
gamer) who does religious huckstery sorts superbly, among other things.

His name is Alan Pursell, his girlfriend keeps him in line, and I like him
more than enough to vouch for him to any (good!) gaming groups looking for
players, or just to have a chat over coffee (or more likely in his case
beer) and get to know.

If interested, lemme know and I'll send you his ICQ number or email address,
or vice-versa, as you prefer.

Thanks in advance,
--
Ross Coburn