[DL] Loaded for Bear

Hi guys, I've got a question for you that popped up
this last session.  I checked the Accumulated Rulings
(by the way Allen, NICE work!), and I didn't find it
there.

The hexslinger hex "Loaded for Bear" allows a
hexslinger to increase the damage of a bullet based on
the hand they pull.  Here's the question - how many
bullets dish out the increased damage?  The
description mentions "the bullet", but no specific
reference is made to the quantity.  The duration is
listed as 1 wind per round, assumingly because half
the utility of the hex is having it cast
(successfully!) ahead of time and then entering a
duel, coming around the cornor, ...  Other hexes like
"Argent Agony" are specific about listing the number
of bullets that change, so the lack here is stumping
me.

So far our Marshall has ruled it's a one shot wonder,
literally, but I just want to make sure.

Thanks in advance!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen