Re: [DL] Why out of Print? (& Law Dogs, Marshal's Handbook)

Jesse Burneko at jburneko@yahoo.com wrote:

While I cannot comment on why certain books are out of print (I suspect that
the back East books didn't sell enough to justify another print run, and Law
Dogs may have reached saturation with the current audience, also preventing
a new print run), I will mention that there are at least one, maybe more
copies of Law Dogs (new) at my FLGS.  If interested, try calling Le Valet
d'Coeur here in Montreal (don't worry, they speak English too) at (514)
499-9970 (ask for Alex, or someone else in the gaming section) for details.

Oh, and remember; if they quote you a price, it's in $ Canadian, so don't
freak.

I have nothing but good experiences, often beyond the call, with the store.
I mention this only because it seems as though there's always someone asking
about Law Dogs on the list, and it's out of print, so it won't cost Shane
the sale.

Oh, they have at least one Marshal's Handbook too.  Probably the Back East
books; heck, they're one of the biggest RPG-oriented stores on the planet.

And no, they didn't pay me to say this.  <grin>

--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca