Re: [DL] Why out of Print?

In a message dated 1/22/2001 7:55:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jburneko@yahoo.com writes:

<< I have a question regarding why Law Dogs and the two
 Back East Books are out of print?  It seems to me that
 other books like Hexes and Hucksters which are older
 (I think) than any of these books are still in print.
 I know that you can get them in .pdf format but that
 would really bother me.  Did these books simply not
 sell or are they older than I think?

 Jesse

Hucksters and Hexes had a bigger print run. Law Dogs and the Back East books
were smaller runs and sold less. To reprint them would be a big drain of
cash, and we'd only sell a couple of hundred copies.

Shane