Re: [DL] Shane & Dark Sun

In a message dated 1/29/2001 7:30:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
toadpooka@juno.com writes:

<< For better or worse, I'm looking into D&D again for the first time since
 I was 12.  I found that WotC is putting almost all of their old, out of
 print supplements on the web for free as PDFs, including Dark Sun (which
 is almost the coolest RPG setting around).  I thought Shane had written
 some of the Dark Sun supplements, but WotC has a nasty habit of not
 lising their writers anywhere but in the books.  Does anyone know which
 books he did, so I can go over and download them?

 From Whom It May Concern,
 Rich Ranallo >>

I wrote "Earth, Fire, Water and Air," (the Cleric's book) and "City by the
Silt Sea." Very fun stuff!

I wound up actually doing more for Ravenloft later, including part of the
monster book, "The Nightmare Realm," and "Masque of the Red Death."

Shane

Shane